Some of the Wonderful Health Benefits of Moringa:
- It’s nutrient-packed. Moringa contains vitamins A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein.
- Fights free radicals – molecules that cause oxidative stress and cell damage (i).
- It fights inflammation – helping to prevent chronic diseases like diabetes, respiratory problems, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, and obesity (ii) (iii).
- Reduces diabetes symptoms by reducing lipid and glucose levels (iv).
- Protects cardiovascular system – prevents plaque formation and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Protects the liver with high concentrations of polyphenols.
- Has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties to fight infections.